14 Chorales by Johannes Brahms and Anton Bruckner, beautifully transcribed and arranged by Seth T. Vatt into performing editions for the Momus Trombone Quartet. Chorales are presented in grand staff format, progressing from easy to moderate difficulty.
1. Ach lieber Herre Jesu Christ
2. Magdalena (#6 from Marienlieder, Op. 22)
3. Marias Lob (from Marienlieder, Op. 22)
4. Von edler Art (#1 of Deutsche Volkslieder)
5. Erlaube Mir
6. Ruf zur Maria (Op. 22, No. 5)
7. O bone Jesu (from Drei geisfliche Chore, Op. 37)
8. Gaudeamus igitur
9. Vergangen ist mir Glück und Heil (Op. 62, No. 7)
10. Tantum Ergo (Originally in Eb Major)
11. Tantum Ergo (Originally in C Major)
12. Tantum Ergo (Originally in Ab Major)
13. Pange Lingua
14. Tantum Ergo (Originally in Bb Major)
16 pages available as a Digital Download or mailed score.